• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB.....

Jeremy Igo

I'm not against the Ealy pick but...

Robinson, Landry, Moncrief, John Brown. Then of course Martavis Bryant went in the fourth and, though this is all hindsight, Allen Hurns went undrafted.

Robinson and Moncrief aren't in hindsight. You could make a case for Landry in the 2nd but the others would be tough.

But he doesn't finish his routes. Philly Brown our best receiver. Some of the BS I read on here is just amazing. He's a rookie. Calm down people.

Sorry....not finishing routes is a consistent effort thing. Not a rookie thing. He's got to improve significantly in giving a consistent level of effort throughout a game. 

I find this pretty funny. Benjamin is a rookie who doesn't finish his routes(52 receptions/768 yards/8 TD's), you say to calm down. You call Philly Brown our "best receiver"... who's also a rookie(12 receptions/160 yards/1 TD). I'm thinking it's more like the BS you type on here is just amazing, and not so much what you read...

Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit, eh? He's not the person who said Philly is better, he's talking about someone else.

I find this pretty funny. Benjamin is a rookie who doesn't finish his routes(52 receptions/768 yards/8 TD's), you say to calm down. You call Philly Brown our "best receiver"... who's also a rookie(12 receptions/160 yards/1 TD). I'm thinking it's more like the BS you type on here is just amazing, and not so much what you read...

Sorry what I said went over your head. If you would like I can explain it a little bit further for you.

I'm not against the Ealy pick but...

Robinson, Landry, Moncrief, John Brown. Then of course Martavis Bryant went in the fourth and, though this is all hindsight, Allen Hurns went undrafted.

I can only imagine the Huddle if we were to use our second pick on a tiny guy who played for the Pittsburg State Gorillas out in the middle of Kansas.

OROY is meaningless to me.  As long as he keeps improving and becoming more precise in his routes I'll be happy.  RIght now I think Beckham is the best rookie receiver hands down.  With Evans and KB not very far behind.  It's really a toss up because this receiver class will be talked about for years to come

BTW Breathtaking photo.

I'd like to point out that he's beating Steve Smith in every stat this year and for the whole of last year. KB already has twice as many touchdowns in 10 games than Smith had in all of 2013.

KB is gonna score more TD as a rookie (with a injured QB, mediocre WR support, all-time terrible OL, & Mike freaking Shula as OC) than Smith ever scored in his career.

Archived