• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB.....

Jeremy Igo

One bone to pick...

Benjamin has got to learn to consistently run with effort.  These nonchalant routes need to go away.

Never had to work that hard before.  I notice it a few times every game.  He will get better, or the NFL will leave him behind.

But he doesn't finish his routes. Philly Brown our best receiver. Some of the BS I read on here is just amazing. He's a rookie. Calm down people.

I find this pretty funny.  Benjamin is a rookie who doesn't finish his routes(52 receptions/768 yards/8 TD's), you say to calm down.  You call Philly Brown our "best receiver"... who's also a rookie(12 receptions/160 yards/1 TD).  I'm thinking it's more like the BS you type on here is just amazing, and not so much what you read...

Seems like media is all over Sammy Watkins dick real bad.

Beautiful picture, hope he wins it!

Dont forget Mike Evans.  I heard one commentator saying that he has been hands down the best rookie WR. Like it isn't even close.   They all have had their moments of domination.  Honestly it could go to any of them and I would not be mad.  I want KB to win ROY, because he is our guy.  I have hope that he will.  It all depends upon the line and how Cam performs for the last 5 games.  Either way, we have landed a certified gem at WR.  Just need to find a complimentary speedy WR on the other side and we are set at WR.  

Archived