• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton on those last few play calls....

Jeremy Igo

Cam no matter what had a bad 1st half but he pulled himself out of a funk even with stupid play calling and a lack of a supporting cast in the 2nd. And should get credit for it.

You must be being sarcastic. No way that defender being on Cam as soon as the ball was snapped is his fault. No one touched the guy and 2 seconds later his helmet was against Cam's jaw. 

You must be being sarcastic. No way that defender being on Cam as soon as the ball was snapped is his fault. No one touched the guy and 2 seconds later his helmet was against Cam's jaw.

I'm talking about the 1st half not just 1 play. .

Cam didn't play a great 1st half ... It's not all Cam's fault but he does deserve blame for his 1st half.n

That 2013 season really fuged ya'll didn't it? No playoff win and you were given a reason to keep a trash coach like Rivera.

If anything it did increase expectations, especially given the defensive performance last year...

Rivera really did become a different coach last year... He started trusting the players, making tough calls and playing to win instead of playing afraid.

This year we have a lot of problems, some of which are the result of no money to spend AND some poor FO decisions.

The players have NOT executed well... I haven't seen anyone arguing that they have, but a LOT of the coaching decisions have been suspect. Everything from who's active/inactive, to playcalling, to situations like today where Rivera completely shits the bed being super conservative man like he's completely forgotten about last season.

That 2013 season really fuged ya'll didn't it? No playoff win and you were given a reason to keep a trash coach like Rivera. 

Yeah, it may have been more of a setback than a step forward but you should really worry about your own team.  Yes, you're team is 4-0 in the division, and normally that would say something, but given the current circumstances of the NFC South, being undefeated against us is like being is like beating Mike Shula at Madden when you only use Ask Madden.  It's not that impressive, especially since you haven't won a game outside of the NFC South. So thanks for the input, but you can go back to rewatching the last riveting season of HBO's Soft Knocks starring your own Atlanta Falcons.

Yeah, it may have been more of a setback than a step forward but you should really worry about your own team.  Yes, you're team is 4-0 in the division, and normally that would say something, but given the current circumstances of the NFC South, being undefeated against us is like being is like beating Mike Shula at Madden when you only use Ask Madden.  It's not that impressive, especially since you haven't won a game outside of the NFC South. So thanks for the input, but you can go back to rewatching the last riveting season of HBO's Soft Knocks starring your own Atlanta Falcons.

I was proposing a legitimate point. Please stop the butthurt. Your tailbone clearly isn't as strong as Olivia Munn's. 

I was proposing a legitimate point. Please stop the butthurt. Your tailbone clearly isn't as strong as Olivia Munn's. 

I know you were, and so was I.  My tailbone is fine, I'm not sure Olivia's is anymore as she's getting destroyed by Aaron Rodgers on the reg.  We all see what that guy did to the Bears, so best of luck Miss Munn.

Archived