• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton on those last few play calls....

Jeremy Igo

i had some fat fug 55-year-old wedge his way in next to me at the bar in the 4th quarter drenched in cologne and start yelling about how cam newton is done and he just purposely throws the ball completely off and he needs to stop sitting there on the sideline i mean come on ACT LIKE A MAN for gosh sakes i swear i mean when i played football my coach woulda reamed my ass for looking like that blah blah can i get another natty lite and how long til my wings come out i've been waiting a while and *cam throws pass* OH WOW good thing that rookie made a catch cam newton is terrible!

i almost killed him

You should have, I shamed my guy into leaving after the Brown TD. He wouldn't even look at me and just left. After the TD!

I literally don't know how the son of a GOAT coach can be as bad as Shula is.

Shula as an OC for a year should be a punishment for teams violating NFL rules. Patriots and spygate? You get Shula'd. Saints and bountygate? Shula'd.

Teams can overcome losing a draft pick or being fined. You cannot overcome the Shula.

Need to make a decision this off season. Do you want Cam/Olsen or Rivera/Shula.

Players are gone after 2015 if the coaches are not replaced. I do not see them sticking with this coaching staff/offensive philosophy.

I keep hearing Olsen had some sort of altercation with somebody during the game. Any truth to this? Did he have some strong words or something with somebody?

I literally don't know how the son of a GOAT coach can be as bad as Shula is.

Shula as an OC for a year should be a punishment for teams violating NFL rules. Patriots and spygate? You get Shula'd. Saints and bountygate? Shula'd.

Teams can overcome losing a draft pick or being fined. You cannot overcome the Shula.

,,,I have a better chance of teaching a mongaloid calculus than Shulong has of running a successful offence...he should go work as a cook in one of his dads restaurants but he'd fkup the order im sure....

In the past it was "we have to execute the plays that are called" or even simply "we failed to execute."

Cam is now throwing Shula under the bus instead of taking the bullets. Good.

and he should... Shula stated Cam wasn't elite this week as if that's the problem. Time for the truth in Carolina!

Cam has as little to complain about as just about anyone on this team. If anybody should be upset, it's the defense that kept us in striking distance all day. If Cam hadn't played horrible for the first three quarters it wouldn't have come down to the final drive. I'm all for blaming the coaching staff for those STUPID calls on the final drive, but Cam could have iced this game with a half decent first three quarters.

Cam has as little to complain about as just about anyone on this team. If anybody should be upset, it's the defense that kept us in striking distance all day. If Cam hadn't played horrible for the first three quarters it wouldn't have come down to the final drive. I'm all for blaming the coaching staff for those STUPID calls on the final drive, but Cam could have iced this game with a half decent first three quarters.

Cam has every fuging right to complain. .. You and others expect him to be perfect with little to no surrounding cast.

Now the defense kept us in the game but Cam gave us a chance to win before coaching took it out of his hands..

Plain and simple

Archived