• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton on those last few play calls....

Jeremy Igo

That's what Cam has become, a "Game Manager" instead of "Game Changer". Way to go Panthers FO. Only we could take a rare talent that has all the promise of taking games over and we just Shula the poo out of him.

You win the huddle today. Shula as a verb.

In the past it was "we have to execute the plays that are called" or even simply "we failed to execute."

Cam is now throwing Shula under the bus instead of taking the bullets. Good.

You're right. I haven't ever heard him word it like that. He's clearly fed up with this staff

Greatest statistical first 2 seasons for any QB ever, and we turn him into a game manager. I don't get it, it feels like at some point the coaching staff and FO started buying the ESPN bullshit about Cam and went "conservative".

fuging mind boggling. 

Our next coach HAS to be offensive minded, and as much as I love Keek and TD, we should start building around our offense. What we should have done from the start.

Agreed.

If we're going to keep this staff, then let Cam go and go out and get a game manager like Fitzgerald or Orton. Focus on the defense next draft, and just hope we can go back to a Top 2 def again.

And go another 20 years without back to back winning season.

Archived