• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am gonna be honest....

MedellinHeel

And that's magically gonna make the O line block and receivers get open......i got you.

Nope, but that is beside the point. 

Called being a leader. 

Anyone can lead when things are going well. 

Takes a true leader to lead and model proper attitude when things are going wrong. 

My biggest worry is that we don't know what we have here and we pay Cam $20 million for 6 years.

Is it the HC?  OC?  Oline? Lack of weapons? Cam himself?

I see problems in all areas.

My feeling deep down is that with the right cast of characters, Cam could be better, but never be elite.  Exciting as all get out on occasion, but not consistent enough to command a huge salary.  I actually doubt anyone in the league would pay him big at the moment

I must have missed all the dropped, catchable passes.

In today's game?

Really?

When was that?

You must have been asleep.  Olsen tipping the ball up on the first INT, Cotchery had 1 or 2 bad drops, KB had at least 1 I remember.  Avant had 1.  When I go back and rewatch the game this week I'll update this with exact timestamps in the game.

Cam has his faults and we're seeing some of them now, however there are very few people who could steer this sinking ship to many wins.

The OL and OC are complete jokes, the RB's are average and he only has 2 real receiving options, the more dynamic of the two drops as many as he catches.

Anyone who thinks Cam is the problem doesn't understand football on a foundational level.

Best answer.

Archived