• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am gonna be honest....

MedellinHeel

Please tell me what QB would be consistent with this O-line and coaching staff

Please

As I mentioned, the few games the OL has given him time this year he has looked like complete ass. 

That is not even the main kicker. His demeanor is really terrible when things go downhill. 

He has got to show more leadership skills. All that pouting looking sad poo is not gonna cut it. 

Not gonna lie, I am starting to question whether Cam is the QB to take us to the promise land. 

He is wildly inconsistent and what really gets me is his demeanor when things are going poorly. I want to see more fire and emotion.

Granted, he has had an ass OL and poor OC, but even in the few games the OL played considerably well and gave him time he still poo'd the bed.

I really hope we can get an elite OC for next year. I feel like Cam is on the verge of being lost if we do not make some drastic changes.

I hope I am wrong about this........ 

I am gonna be honest....

You're a fuging dumbass. When things were going poorly today? He threw 2 huge touchdown passes to rookies. The first interception? Tipped ball that should've been caught. The second interception? A rookie receiver gave up on his route. Cam has been solid despite having the worst o-line in the league, worst WR group as a whole in the league, and worst offensive coordinator in the league.

I am sorry but playing like poo 3/4 of the game is not gonna get it done. 

We need more consistency from Cam. 

But as I said, a lot of the problem is Shula. 

And yet, even when he was playing some of his best football in the game, Rivera, with about 2 minutes on the clock, and the ball inside the 40 yard line on their side of the field, didn't once allow Cam Newton to take a shot down the field or into the endzone even though he'd just thrown two TD passes into the endzone on the two previous possessions when a TD could've won the game and forced Atlanta to have to score a TD to win it.

Yes, the coaches are the problem.

Not gonna lie, I am starting to question whether Cam is the QB to take us to the promise land. 

He is wildly inconsistent and what really gets me is his demeanor when things are going poorly. I want to see more fire and emotion.

Granted, he has had an ass OL and poor OC, but even in the few games the OL played considerably well and gave him time he still poo'd the bed.

I really hope we can get an elite OC for next year. I feel like Cam is on the verge of being lost if we do not make some drastic changes.

I hope I am wrong about this........ 

He did fine at the end of the game , it should be painfully obvious who needs to go.

I am gonna be honest....

You're a fuging dumbass. When things were going poorly today? He threw 2 huge touchdown passes to rookies. The first interception? Tipped ball that should've been caught. The second interception? A rookie receiver gave up on his route. Cam has been solid despite having the worst o-line in the league, worst WR group as a whole in the league, and worst offensive coordinator in the league.

Lol

Like I am solely going off today. 

Take your blinders off. 

Cam certainly has to shoulder some of the blame for this awful season. 

Archived