• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am gonna be honest....

MedellinHeel

Cam was brilliant on the last 3 drives though. He did enough to win the game for us today. If a player does that, he doesn't deserve to be called out for his play. The loss was on the coaches, Gano, and the secondary in that order.

I am sorry but playing like poo 3/4 of the game is not gonna get it done. 

We need more consistency from Cam. 

But as I said, a lot of the problem is Shula. 

No, he simply won't. I've been telling people this for 3 years now. He is not a consistent enough passer to win week to week. Not to mention his shows no leadership skills. Yes, the situation is bad, but he isn't helping in any way with his constant overthrows, inaccuracy, pouting, and failing to read a defense. You can give him good WR weapons, but when you are as inaccurate and inconsistent as Cam, it won't matter.

Was cam great today? No. But he's the only reason this offense does anything 90% of the time.

He's never going to be an Elite Passer like Manning or Brady. But h doesn't need to be.

The talent around him, hell on this team is minimum. The play calling on the offense is literally the worst in this league. And the offensieve line couldn't block a JuCo team.

But nah, Cam needs to be perfect, right? Even though he's not healthy.  

I am sorry but playing like poo 3/4 of the game is not gonna get it done.

We need more consistency from Cam.

But as I said, a lot of the problem is Shula.

We loved Delhomme because of this but hate cam when this happens.

Anyway this is his first real slump. Imagine if SD released Rivers after his down year.

Cam has his faults and we're seeing some of them now, however there are very few people who could steer this sinking ship to many wins.

The OL and OC are complete jokes, the RB's are average and he only has 2 real receiving options, the more dynamic of the two drops as many as he catches.

Anyone who thinks Cam is the problem doesn't understand football on a foundational level.

Cam is this offense. He is the running game and he is the passing game. 

This isn't like last year when he felt like he could trust everyone around him and he didn't gel like he had to put the whole team on his shoulders.

This is 2012 Cam where he feels he has to do EVERYTHING. 

If you don't think he's the answer, then Idk. 

Archived