• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I am gonna be honest....

MedellinHeel

Not gonna lie, I am starting to question whether Cam is the QB to take us to the promise land. 

He is wildly inconsistent and what really gets me is his demeanor when things are going poorly. I want to see more fire and emotion.

Granted, he has had an ass OL and poor OC, but even in the few games the OL played considerably well and gave him time he still poo'd the bed.

I really hope we can get an elite OC for next year. I feel like Cam is on the verge of being lost if we do not make some drastic changes.

I hope I am wrong about this........ 

Not gonna lie, I am starting to question whether Cam is the QB to take us to the promise land. 

He is wildly inconsistent and what really gets me is his demeanor when things are going poorly. I want to see more fire and emotion.

Granted, he has had an ass OL and poor OC, but even in the few games the OL played considerably well and gave him time he still poo'd the bed.

I really hope we can get an elite OC for next year. I feel like Cam is on the verge of being lost if we do not make some drastic changes.

I hope I am wrong about this........ 

Things were going terribly in this game and Cam led the team on two late TD drives to take the lead.  Then was marching the team down the field to take the lead again but was shut down by Rivera.  Cam hadn't been playing great before, but between his receivers causing two int's and otherwise dropping plenty of catchable passes, no one was helping him.

He played terrible today against one of the bad defenses in the league. If a new coach comes in, will he want his own QB?

Management would bring in a coach with a system to help Cam, not the other way around.

His offensive coordinator has been Mike Shula. He has nothing around him. Need to give him a chance before we go in another direction.

Other teams have been through alot worse ups and downs for much longer and they've stuck with and built around their qb's. Cam isn't going anywhere for awhile and that will pay off in the long run.

I too believe he will lead this team to a superbowl.  I also agree that it depends on if Cam sill stay.  All bad plays today were not all on Cam's shoulder.

he is gonna need to change his demeanor for this to happen. things are not going to go smoothly all the time.

he needs to ditch the whole pouting and looking fug I do not even know how to describe it.

Archived