• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

madden moment: colts vs vikings

ThatSeptemberDay

i just played the madden moment on madden 10 that has the colts having to get a touchdown or field goal to win the game in the last minute, and i went down quick and got the first touchdown with 22 seconds remaining, vikings possession here comes brett favre, i quickly hit him when he passed and then i intercepted for a touchdown, i started cracking up. then they had 1 second left when brett favre came back on, and i intercepted him again and ended the game, love it! thank you favre for coming back!!

i just played the madden moment on madden 10 that has the colts having to get a touchdown or field goal to win the game in the last minute, and i went down quick and got the first touchdown with 22 seconds remaining, vikings possession here comes brett favre, i quickly hit him when he passed and then i intercepted for a touchdown, i started cracking up. then they had 1 second left when brett favre came back on, and i intercepted him again and ended the game, love it! thank you favre for coming back!!

wtf_is_this.jpg

We don't have the cap room, we have more pressing needs......Wait...What:confused:

Archived