• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Bait

stirs

If we were to fire Fox a team would hire him in minutes.

People don't seem to realize how respected he is as a coach around the League.

Fine and dandy....let him be respected somewhere else then. :D

All I know is, if he still insist on allowing a QB who has turned the ball over six times in the game, and allowing the ball to be thrown on your own 15, with 10 seconds left and the game tied, knowing your QB's are getting killed, he's not gonna be respected anywhere, anytime soon.

He is a double edge sword, just like Jake. You can't help but like them, but by God Almighty do they make you so dang mad sometime.

ONe more name to throw into the DT discussion is Alan Branch of the Cards. He came out in '07 and dropped to the second round due to question of work ethic. In listening to a Arizona camp report is was mentioned that he was not adjusting well to the change to the 3-4 (like Dorsey). Unlike Dorsey, he is much closer to Kemo's size (6'5" 338) and according to rotoworld has a 2009 cap figure of $1.2 million. With the likely comp picks of a 3&5 or even two 3's for Hamb/Ormi we could afford to use a 3rd or 4th plus a player. He may be the closest to a Kemo clone out there who is available, cap reasonable and experienced enough to step right in.

Agreed

I mentioned in another post that they had Branch and Gabe Watson, both who could fill the bill. But, they are moving to the 3-4 themselves I think, so they might not give one of them up.

If this team can't find one or two worthwhile guys after cuts, they will trade for someone serviceable even if it comes with a hefty price tag. Guarantee it. This team saw that it had an opportunity window of probably three years, beginning last year, with a solid group that they we comfortable with and wanted to retain. IMO they have shown that they are willing to mortgage this team to try to add the pieces they WANT and find success in the next two years. Why would they not continue to mortgage the future to add the pieces they NEED?

Fine and dandy....let him be respected somewhere else then. :D

All I know is, if he still insist on allowing a QB who has turned the ball over six times in the game, and allowing the ball to be thrown on your own 15, with 10 seconds left and the game tied, knowing your QB's are getting killed, he's not gonna be respected anywhere, anytime soon.

He is a double edge sword, just like Jake. You can't help but like them, but by God Almighty do they make you so dang mad sometime.

I know you're not talking about a preseason game. Who the hell wants to watch an extra quarter of 3rd stringers? I'm glad he did it. You honestly think he would have done it in the regular season?

Archived