• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

signs that point to us beating ATL on Sunday

gettlemanjack

Why anyone would pick us against any team in the league until we actually can show we're competitive against a team is beyond me. We've lost 4 in a row and the score was only tight against Seattle, but every single person watching knew we would lose that game. Jacksonville or Oakland could come into BoA on Sunday and I would expect us to lose.

Why anyone would pick us against any team in the league until we actually can show we're competitive against a team is beyond me. We've lost 4 in a row and the score was only tight against Seattle, but every single person watching knew we would lose that game. Jacksonville or Oakland could come into BoA on Sunday and I would expect us to lose.

We haven't lost to any bad teams this year. If our last four games were against the Jags, Raiders, Titans and Jets, we'd have won at least 3 of them and we would be 7-2-1 or 6-3-1 right now and be feeling really pumped about our team. Instead we played at Packers (6-3), at Eagles (7-2), Seahawks (6-3), and the Saints. And our only other losses were to the Steelers (6-4) and Ravens (6-4). If we lose to the Falcons, it will be the first time this season we lost to a bad team

We haven't lost to any bad teams this year. If our last four games were against the Jags, Raiders, Titans and Jets, we'd have won at least 3 of them and we would be 7-2-1 or 6-3-1 right now and be feeling really pumped about our team. Instead we played at Packers (6-3), at Eagles (7-2), Seahawks (6-3), and the Saints. And our only other losses were to the Steelers (6-4) and Ravens (6-4). If we lose to the Falcons, it will be the first time this season we lost to a bad team

meanwhile, the Falcons have lost to three bad teams: Bears, Vikings, Giants

At the beginning of the season, I would have said that we don't match up well against the Saints but do match up well against the Falcons.

Now I don't know. My confidence is pretty low against anyone.

All I know is we NEED a win. A little confidence can go a long way these last 6 games

Archived