• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com, Vikings sound disappointed with Cordarrelle Patterson

ctrcat

If you want to go after a Viking who is getting brutally criticized in Minnesota, go after Matt Kalil. Bring him here to work with Ryan. Conditional draft pick.

I'd bring him in if he was released and see if he can improve with Big Bro and not regress, but don't think I'd give anything for him. He's that bad, and is facing major questions in not only ability, but love of the game and commitment to play OT. Word was that he cared more about being a So Cal beach boy.

I'd bring him in if he was released and see if he can improve with Big Bro and not regress, but don't think I'd give anything for him. He's that bad, and is facing major questions in not only ability, but love of the game and commitment to play OT. Word was that he cared more about being a So Cal beach boy.

I would trust Ryan to work with him. He was a pro bowler as a rookie and has battled an injury. If any of what you say is true, and most everything we know is usually a press release or hearsay, these could be things he would outgrow with big bro kicking his tail.  I would not surrender much--conditional draft pick--best case scenario--a fourth, worst case? a seventh.

Been around him a few times at parties.

He was a dick to random people, even people that didn't know who he was. Ive heard stories from other people too.. 

He is a physical beast that is no doubt. Don't know how much his head is in the game tho.. I doubt carolina could get him in a smart manner

Archived