• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How We Got Here - A 2014 Timeline

Jeremy Igo

the real issue in Carolinas FO is who actually possess the eye to evaluate talent ecspecially at the oL position? because,if Don Gregory or Dave Gettlemen cannot find a more promising tackle via the draft in any round than Kugliba with the 108th pick and lo and behold who was the 109th pick of the 2013 NFL dtaft David Bakhitari.well then,this is the very reasoning behind why i cannot become overly optimistic about the Panthers future, in lieu of the likes of these two.

Still waiting

I think Zod was pointing to reports and word around Cam

But if your team is constantly getting blown out, you're going to lose the locker room. Either they're not listening anymore or what's been put in place just isn't good enough. Since Cincy game, our team looks like walking zombies. I mean they had a rocky start with all the bullshit going on, they go Cincy and give it all they got, and end up with a Tie. From then it's been downhill

I think Zod was pointing to reports and word around Cam

But if your team is constantly getting blown out, you're going to lose the locker room. Either they're not listening anymore or what's been put in place just isn't good enough. Since Cincy game, our team looks like walking zombies. I mean they had a rocky start with all the bullshit going on, they go Cincy and give it all they got, and end up with a Tie. From then it's been downhill

I'm not denying it happened or is happening I just want to see some evidence mainly because I'm interested 

Archived