• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Your Team Sucks: Carolina Panthers

Delhommey

Oh come on now folks.. this is some funny stuff here...

yet there he was, stuck behind DeShaun Foster. What kinda blowjob does DeShaun Foster give?

How many people from this very board thought that when DWill was still the #2? I will admit, I was a Foster supporter while he was here, and even I thought this was hilarious.

Its all good the other playoffs games were "good" showings, but 2 out 3 playoff seasons we made an appearance, ended very badly with jake not even breaking a 40% rating mark to end the season. I'm sure there is plenty of blame to go around from players to coaches. It amazing how the same crappy team help win all those other playoff games and everyone just had a bad day at the same time. It always everyone else but poor jake (and/or fox). 2003 is ancient history in the NFL. Players lose the edge that made them good and coaches get behind the times/lose patience, like give up too soon on what works, force their philosophy instead of adjusting (worked in 2003 or work last time we played that team THIS season) to the players strengths, etc.

There are folks that think that:

1. every game we win is due to jake and every game we lose is the some other facet of the team let down

2. every game we lose is jake's fault and everyone we win is in spite of jake

3. and those that see it somewhat in the middle and realize a more consistent QB would make a more consistent team

Bottom line is the Superbowl is where any and all teams need to be and if we have an average QB, then he can not turn the ball that many time in games that will end the season short of the Superbowl. 2 out of 3 times we made the post season under Jake and yes.....FOX, it has ended with the Panthers giving an embarrassing performance. That is why the Panthers are not given the "respect" some would say and overlooked as serious contenders. Even if we make it to the playoffs, there is a better than average chance we will stink up the place and have a "bad day"...but then again "it is what it is". And Panthers fans will continue to get that "box of chocolates" each and every year. Some people like that and others prefer consistency. Had the Panthers ended the playoff season with a good, strong showing there would not be nearly the controversy. Believe me I hope we get the 2003 jake (and fox coached team) this year, but I'm not holding my breathe on that...

Archived