• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Your Team Sucks: Carolina Panthers

Delhommey

I say get the FU*K over it. It's in the past. There is nothing we can do about it. We have to deal with the hand that is dealt. If someone kept bitching about something you had no control over at work, you would either be fired, repremanded or looked at as someone that constantly complains. SO STOP, LET IT GO!!! He has a Contract extension. He is the teams QB, He's not going anywhere

But he did play shitty monday. haha

Watching ESPN (also known as VSPN) last night and I agree with Chris Cater (on this one). Carolina is inconsistent because our QB is inconsistent. Either because he has been hurt or he is just careless with the ball (and highlights to prove it) when he is on the field. This is something that the fans that watch the games has seen time and time again. Granted his QB rating goes to over a 100% in the 4th qtr, but I just can't help but wonder....if we had a more consistent QB in the 1st 3 qtrs we wouldn't be behind :( and not need a 104% in the 4th ;). Just saying.....

Just looking back on NFL.com and looking at the Settle game (you know the other year we could have made the Superbowl).

14-34 loss

1 TD

3 INTs

2 Sacks

34.9% rating

that was 2005 (2 years after the best Superbowl of all time). So its just not "ONE" Playoff game Jake had a "bad day" when it counted. Its 2 out 3 post season appearances. Not all Jake's fault we lost, he just didn't help the cause very much.

Cards game

13-33 loss

1 TD

5 INTs

2 Sacks

39.1% rating

2003 was Great Game this is the Jake I would love to see this year or at least close to it. Of course, this IS in the past and we should get over it. Cause Jake is like a "box of choclates"...lol

NE

29-32 loss

3 TDs

0 INTs

4 Sacks

113.6 rating

I can handle this kind of loss, shows a QB that can handle the pressure (the other 2 don't).

Not all Jake's fault we lost, he just didn't help the cause very much.

What about Jakes stats in the Giants playoff game 15/22 140yds and a TD...What about his stats in the Bears playoff game in Soldier Field 24/33 319 yds, 3 TD's 1 Int. What about his stats in the Cowboys game 2003, he went 18/29 273yds and a TD, and the Rams double OT win, and the Eagles game. Most of these playoff wins are on the road which makes it even more impressive. Nice too show stats of games he lost, but i guess he sucked in the games we won too losers...So all in all he's 5-3 in the playoffs including the SUper Bowl loss in which he played great. So he sucked in 2 game, hell how many QB's playing right now have been good enough to even played in 8 playoff games. Without looking i would say its no more than 8 with the obvious being Brady, Manning, Warner, McNabb, Favre...maybe Hasselback, Eli, and Big Ben on the cusp if not there already...Thats some pretty good company for a shitty QB..

Just looking back on NFL.com and looking at the Settle game (you know the other year we could have made the Superbowl).

14-34 loss

1 TD

3 INTs

2 Sacks

34.9% rating

that was 2005 (2 years after the best Superbowl of all time). So its just not "ONE" Playoff game Jake had a "bad day" when it counted. Its 2 out 3 post season appearances. Not all Jake's fault we lost, he just didn't help the cause very much.

Cards game

13-33 loss

1 TD

5 INTs

2 Sacks

39.1% rating

2003 was Great Game this is the Jake I would love to see this year or at least close to it. Of course, this IS in the past and we should get over it. Cause Jake is like a "box of choclates"...lol

NE

29-32 loss

3 TDs

0 INTs

4 Sacks

113.6 rating

I can handle this kind of loss, shows a QB that can handle the pressure (the other 2 don't).

Not all Jake's fault we lost, he just didn't help the cause very much.

Lol, I'll play. Ck who the running backs were for the Panthers that game. All the Hawks had to do was stop Steve Smith with triple teams and watch for Henning's dynamic play calling and in game adjustments.

Here, I'll save you the trouble of looking for our running back that day:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=4296

Guy put fear in opposing DCs hearts I'll tell ya.

Panther offense only had the ball 18 minutes that game, our defense stunk the place up as well.

Archived