• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Your Team Sucks: Carolina Panthers

Delhommey

I can relate to the whole watching Jake play with the same trepidation as a mafia witness starting his car. It has been that way for me for a long time. It's like when you were a kid and you watched the scary parts of a movie peeking out from between the fingers covering your eyes. That's me on any given Sunday.

Peekaboo...

That was the only thing worth reading, good analogy. So when did John Fox become a bad coach? After he went 12-4 or after he lost to the Cards? Whaaa, my fantasy football teams sucked cuz Deangelo was not the starter and then I finally let him go after he got in shape and he tore the league up. Panthers, you suck even tho you may go 11-5 and win the division. What a nerd.

I just don't know what to say............ :confused:

You could do a WHOLE LOT WORSE for a quarteback in the NFL......

if I remember correctly, we went 12 and 4 last season before the blowup and won the Division..... :leaving:

and the team that spanked us went to the SUPERBOWL and ALMOST WON IT!! :eek:

I believe that Delhomme was not playing on DEFENSE when we were getting blown of the field.....the one that cost us that game is now gone.... and good riddance....

So I don't want to hear a bunch of whining about Delhomme.... :cuss:

Yeah, we could have drafted Tim Couch, or even worse, gotten unlucky enough to draft McNabb.

haterz

Yeah, basically saying "Our team can't stop him, so I'm going to make some dumb spin off of one incident." It started off kinda funny, but ran its course quickly. We will see a hundred more of those non-witty Smitty punch comments and 10,000 more dog-fighting Vick comments.

I'm still mad at Jake for that playoff loss but it would have helped a whole hell of a lot if we had stuck to the running game that got us there, and the defense had figured out a way to cover Fitzgerald. Coach Fox saying, "We picked a bad day to have a bad day." :cuss: Bottom line is that I'm still a Panthers fan, so screw 'em. :D

for any of you taking this seriously....

4. They cut Goldberg! It's true. Former WCW superstar Bill Goldberg was the first player ever cut by the Panthers. How dare you, Carolina. This man started his wrestling career 108-0. The fact that the entire streak was scripted only makes it MORE impressive, you pricks! NEW BABYFACES NEVER GET THAT KIND OF MAJOR PUSH!

Archived