• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The run to the playoffs begins Sunday!

CelibatePimp

Have you seen the Falcons play? How about the Bucs? Those are easliy three more wins. Add in MIN and that puts us at 7-6-1. We have to go into a slugfest with NO and the Browns. Steal one of those and we are at 8-6-1 and I think NO will lose more than a few games to end the season.

And i ask you. Have yout seen us play?

Yes we are 3-6-1 and one. Of all the losses we have had, how many did you think we were realistically going to win at the start of the season? Pitt? Ravens? Seahawks? Philly? GB? Or the Saints? Yeah yeah it's the way we lost bla bla but the season is about to start for us.

On Sunday, the offense comes alive again. To the people complaining about Rivera leaving Cam in there, I think it was a good decision. Let him play through the sulking, he is a grown ass man being paid to play big boy football. In the end, granted it was garbage time, he completed some nice throws and made a nice TD throw to KB. That sort of memory could help him in crucial game time situations.

Oh and Bene may be back.

This is to the rest of the season! Go Panthers, KEEP POUNDING that ass.

I love the enthusiasim. 

LOL@ people who don't really know much about the NFL chalking up wins for us.

Sadly if those people paid any attention they'd realize that Minnesota is a top 3 team when it comes to rushing the passer.....what have we struggled with this year? whats our worst unit?  Yea learn to NFL bros.

LOL@ people who don't really know much about the NFL chalking up wins for us.

Sadly if those people paid any attention they'd realize that Minnesota is a top 3 team when it comes to rushing the passer.....what have we struggled with this year? whats our worst unit?  Yea learn to NFL bros.

Yeah and the top defense in the league is who? If you've NFLed for a while, you'll know any given Sunday, bros.

Yeah and the top defense in the league is who? If you've NFLed for a while, you'll know any given Sunday, bros.

Yea sure if the game 2 Panthers show up we'll win but the real Panthers are who we've seen the last few games.

Any given Sunday works for our opponent as well but they won't need cliche sayings when lining up against our OL.

"At least we're not the Browns" won't be applicable after they tear us up either.

We look much closer to a complete implosion than we do to coming anywhere close to righting this ship. I know Rivera's teams have always come on strong down the stretch, but they've never ben blown out week after week early on either. The wins may not have been there early in previous seasons, but the team was at least competitive. This team isn't even close to being competitive while the staff seems to have no clue on how to fix it and the players seem to be losing all hope. Frustration from everyone and pure silence from Gettleman who's hoping to lay low and hope someone else takes the public lashing from the fans and media.

Archived