• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

and then, there is this.....

Jeremy Igo

lol the above image has gotten more use in the past two days than it probably ever has.  At least this coaching staff is making something happy.

As soon as I posted it I was thinking that it had to have already shown up. You have to admit it's perfect tho.

You'd think your head coach would be capable of finding out why the offense was so good Cam's first season compared to now and make adjustments.

No, the answer isn't "Chud." But that would be Rivera's answer, which is why he hasn't fixed it in three years. He's one of those morons like most people on this planet who think the first question to ask whenever there's a problem is "WHO" instead of how or why?

Gettleman is a fugging boss.

I see him cleaning house with this inept staff, starting with Rivera. These comments to the media are almost incomprehensible.

Gettlemen extended Ron. A Ron that people assumed would be canned inseason last year.....then we had a nice run.

Gettlemen thought tagging Hardy was worth letting his OL, WR corp, ST, and secondary all get downgraded.

I don't think Dave is fugging boss. Dave hasnt seemed to do much right since signing Ginn, Mitchell and that FA class that is all gone.

This atlanta game is going to be a blood bath. Their receivers are going to run rampant and unopposed. The only hope is that we can get into an offensive shootout.

I can't believe I just wrote that. Who the hell am I kidding?

The weather is supposed to be shitty so maybe that slows down bitch boy and his WRs

They're on the cusp of a top 5 pick. Maybe that's what theyre so happy about.

The FO must be OK with the "shield" casting us as the Washington Generals. Nothing about this offseason said "win now". Don't destroy,yes, a franchise QB in the process. You've got fans and broadcasters begging for him to be pulled because why? They care for the guy and KNOW he's an immense talent, they all say it. You cannot base a contract on this sabotaged season it would be disgraceful! FO & GM F'd up it's clear to ALL but two guys who seem to be laughing at this circus.

Then again maybe that's why they find this funny.

At some point you have to think we'll get it right or due for something good offensively, right?

We can't possibly be this bad. The year has been inconsistent. The problem with this staff particularly Ron is when? When the season is officially over and we're out of contention like 2011 and 2012? Or on Sunday against the Falcons when we're mathematically in it?

what blows my mind about this is that there is no accountability, were they actually watching the game?

I can't normally tell if Rivera is sleepwalking or not, unless he's barking at the ref for not overturning whatever he threw a challenge for. 

Normally, when you see a good coach who is getting his ass handed to him on a weekly basis, he's going to say, " I've got to coach better, I'm not doing what I'm here to do, win.", this is completely unacceptable.

Instead, we get "we are on the cusp of success" with a completely 100% healthy Cam. Riiiight.

Panic mode shouldn't be completely necessary, but man, some fire, desire, something to tell you anyone cares is all we are really looking for-- this is an across the board slap in the face to every Panther fan.

Archived