• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

and then, there is this.....

Jeremy Igo

What do you guys expect them to say? They have to stay as positive as possible or they run the risk of losing the locker room. The players have to believe in the schemes they are running or they won't work. Let a coach show some doubt and watch it get worse than what is is now.

"You take that drive and have three or four or five of those drives you've not asking me, ‘Why has Cam digressed or whatever?' " 

Well this is eye opening.  We've apparently been looking at this all wrong.  You take those losses and make them wins and we're not talking about how pooey the O Line is or how the FO has screwed this team.

I have been giving Rivera and to a much lesser extent Shula the benefit of the doubt regarding this season but this statement is just mind blowing and totally absurd. 

What do you guys expect them to say? They have to stay as positive as possible or they run the risk of losing the locker room. The players have to believe in the schemes they are running or they won't work. Let a coach show some doubt and watch it get worse than what is is now.

What do I expect them to say? Well, for starters, "We know we haven't been very good, the fans deserve better.  We are looking under every rock to find someone that can help turn this around.  Changes are being made at every level.  We are committed to bringing championship level football to Carolina."

Archived