• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Duel now up!~

Jeremy Igo

You're going have a bad time

Yeah, okay buddy. I'm sure I will be real sad when Shula pulls off the WR pass where Bersin throws a TD and Avant and Cotchery simultaneously catch it at the same time awarding the first double TD catch. Probably will replace with that old fake screen play he runs so often once he sees it works.

Yeah, okay buddy. I'm sure I will be real sad when Shula pulls off the WR pass where Bersin throws a TD and Avant and Cotchery simultaneously catch it at the same time awarding the first double TD catch. Probably will replace with that old fake screen play he runs so often once he sees it works.

You got me there. Well played, sir.

5 bucks. Use the promo code and they will match your deposit.

This is sort of misleading. It's not like you can deposit 10 bucks and 20 bucks will show up in your account ready to use. They essentially refund 4 cents of every dollar that you pay in entry fees.

Most people will probably never see their full bonus and the rest will have redeposited 4 or 5 times before they do.

Archived