• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Podcast with special guest Josh Norman

Jeremy Igo

Have to say Jeremy... best episode I have ever heard!

Any Panther player is fuging cool to hear, not even because its my team or I want some secret insight, but just the philosophy of their thinking.. of the everyday things they do is interesting to me. Since Gross isn't doing This Is Gross with players anymore I have missed that so damn much just a casual convo with a pro NFL player. Don't know how you got JNO24 on but this is the most exciting Panthers related thing I have invested my time in in a few weeks.

Have to say Jeremy... best episode I have ever heard!

Any Panther player is fucking cool to hear, not even because its my team or I want some secret insight, but just the philosophy of their thinking.. of the everyday things they do is interesting to me. Since Gross isn't doing This Is Gross with players anymore I have missed that so damn much just a casual convo with a pro NFL player. Don't know how you got JNO24 on but this is the most exciting Panthers related thing I have invested my time in in a few weeks.

Much thanks. Spread the word.

Josh can you please use all the letters in each word!!!

As a French man this is a pain to understand. :lol:

Well nice guest, since he is a player i really like.

Sammi Jo, your voice, your voice!!! :wub:

Mais quand les français parlent tellement vite c'est aussi très difficile à comprendre, n'est-ce pas?

Moi-même, j'aime les filles françaises et leurs accents.  ;)

This is the first podcast that I listened to in its entirety. 

Josh sounds pretty cool, I hope he keeps bringing it each week on the field.

Sammi Jo has a voice that could launch a thousand ships. :)

Archived