• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Kony Ealy our best defensive end?

Jeremy Igo

Ealy was a steal. He is still growing.. dude looks like a large kid who just got into college.

He was what 270? He could bulk up even more and he is pretty athletic.. experience playing he will catch on. I love Johnson and his football awareness and that hard play that our D feast on. He is banged up and getting more attention without hardy. I love we have depth on our line when everyone is there its badass.

He has bulked up quote a but since rookie camp. Easily 10 pounds of muscle

If Ealy is our best DE then we are surely hurting more than even I thought.  He can't hold the edge and is poor in run defense.  He has a total of 5 solo tackles and 1 sack in 8 games.  Hardly very good.

Addison is worlds better with better numbers to boot- 4 sacks and 11 solos.

If Ealy is our best DE then we are surely hurting more than even I thought. He can't hold the edge and is poor in run defense. He has a total of 5 solo tackles and 1 sack in 8 games. Hardly very good.

Addison is worlds better with better numbers to boot- 4 sacks and 11 solos.

He is our only DE that disrupts the run at all. Tackles aren't everything for defensive linemen.

Sacks and hurries don't come from disrupting the run, and he is miles better than Addison in that regard.

No he isn't or he would have more tackles and he doesn't.  The run defense is awful and the line is terrible at holding the edge.  So first of all none of them are good so what exactly is miles ahead of terrible?  Just bad??

No he isn't or he would have more tackles and he doesn't.  The run defense is awful and the line is terrible at holding the edge.  So first of all none of them are good so what exactly is miles ahead of terrible?  Just bad??

You'll get it one day...

Archived