• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Kony Ealy our best defensive end?

Jeremy Igo

all i know is that he looks so much better than in the beginning of the year. Let's be honest: 

CJ: Not playing at the level of the years past

Addison: Get's pancaked more than any DE in the league or so it seems. Has a speed rush and thats it. If the Tackle gets his hands on him, he's on the ground. 

Horton: Haven't seen anything from him and he's had his opportunity

Alexander: Actually looking forward to him coming back

I still say CJ but Ealy isn't far behind which is sad for our defense. 

I thought that was Ealy?

Sproles ran around the left end untouched for an 8-yard score when defensive end Mario Addison was pancaked by wide receiver Riley Cooper.

Sproles ran around the left end untouched for an 8-yard score when defensive end Mario Addison was pancaked by wide receiver Riley Cooper.

You're right I thought I remembered it being Ealy.

Check out the video on NFL.com though (I can't copy/paste for some reason) looks like a pretty clear block in the back to me...

You're right I thought I remembered it being Ealy.

Check out the video on NFL.com though (I can't copy/paste for some reason) looks like a pretty clear block in the back to me...

There was a blatant block in the back on Sproles punt return TD that went uncalled.

Ealy was a steal. He is still growing.. dude looks like a large kid who just got into college. 

He was what 270? He could bulk up even more and he is pretty athletic.. experience playing he will catch on. I love Johnson and his football awareness and that hard play that our D feast on. He is banged up and getting more attention without hardy. I love we have depth on our line when everyone is there its badass. 

Archived