• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SIR: Did anyone else catch the after halftime report that Rivera "didn't see that" Cam was obviously hurting?

caveman75

I highly doubt any of these are likely unless one of the current QBs leaves their posting.  Cam, while not flourishing behind this OLine, is NOT going to go be backup to a Eli or Peyton.  I doubt he'd be handed the starting position over any of those guys right off the bat and I don't see him taking a job where starting is anything but guaranteed.

My premise is based upon the possibility of these guys either not getting a new contract, retiring or otherwise not being in the same position they are now, as you suggested.

And let's not forget the Panther legacy... every QB who has ever started for the Panthers ultimately left to be a backup elsewhere. 

I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that I will follow him to whatever team he goes to. Doesn't mean I won't pull for the Panthers. But I will be a fan of that team just as much.

I'm not the least bit ashamed to admit that I will stop following him once he's not in Panther uniform cause I have another qb to follow.

Archived