• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IR Cam

Jeremy Igo

One quick question.

How many of the 9 sacks would have been taken by Manning, Brady, Stafford, Palmer, etc.?

I venture to say less than half.  This is not saying that the OLine is better behind these guys, but that these guy instantly recognize a sinking ship and throw the ball away.  Means you don't get hit and you don't lose 8-14 yds per play.

One quick question.

How many of the 9 sacks would have been taken by Manning, Brady, Stafford, Palmer, etc.?

I venture to say less than half.  This is not saying that the OLine is better behind these guys, but that these guy instantly recognize a sinking ship and throw the ball away.  Means you don't get hit and you don't lose 8-14 yds per play.

Peyton Manning would end up in a damn full body cast behind this OL. Are you watching the games?

The only way he is going to get better is if he plays .........Turner return should help with interior pressure and we can't give away 14 pits in the first 2 possession and expect to win. We can still win the NFC south and make the playoffs.

Do you honestly want to see this joke of a team in the playoffs? The smack down would be epic. Please spare us the grief.

Peyton Manning would end up in a damn full body cast behind this OL. Are you watching the games?

Nobody watches games here TheRed, only you, not sure why anyone has an opinion beyond yours.  We are all in awe of your expertise.  We are not worthy.  Actually, I might try watching a game or two sometime in the future, I hear they are a blast

One quick question.

7-9 at least.  manning esp would be taken off on a stretcher. Cam barely has time to receive the snap. 

" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0">

One quick question.

I venture to say less than half. This is not saying that the OLine is better behind these guys, but that these guy instantly recognize a sinking ship and throw the ball away. Means you don't get hit and you don't lose 8-14 yds per play.

Peyton likely would have taken a comparable amount. Cam also avoided some....so it probably all evens out

I disagree. David Carr failed because David Carr sucked. Cam has to progress in his decision-making and that requires live action. As defeated as he might feel at the moment you never progress by avoiding trials but by embracing the challenge. The biggest enemy Cam has is his distaste for failure and the disengagement that follows. Enabling that through IR only exacerbates the problem.

Archived