• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IR Cam

Jeremy Igo

Technically we are only 1.5 games out of first place!  Lots of Football Left guys! :stuff:

Six games left. We play ATL here (maybe win) MIN there (probably lose) N.O. there (probably lose) T.B. here (maybe win) CLEV there (probably lose) ATL there (probably lose). I only see two games remaining that I feel we can win, giving us a final record of 5-10-1. Even if I am off one game,we still finish 6-9-1.a record that would probably not be good enough to win the NFC South.

If both  N.O. and ATL, for some unknown reason, go into a tail spin,which is highly unlikely and we back into the winning the NFC South,I can only see us as a one and done playoff team.

Nobody with any personal experience with him agrees with that line.

But even if you accept the premise, a losing franchise does not make money.  What sense would it make to keep a bad coach?

Mr Scot,this is a losing franchise. We have never,i stress the word "NEVER",had back to back winning seasons,hardly what I would call a winning franchise. Who has been the owner of the the team during all these hit-miss seasons? Bingo,you got it,Jerry (show me the money) Richardson.

I am going to throw these three words out there, (Money, The NFL,Carolina Panthers) ,in my opinion this is Jerry Richardson's order of interest.

Mr Scot,this is a losing franchise. We have never,i stress the word "NEVER",had back to back winning seasons,hardly what I would call a winning franchise. Who has been the owner of the the team during all these hit-miss seasons? Bingo,you got it,Jerry (show me the money) Richardson.

I am going to throw these three words out there, (Money, The NFL,Carolina Panthers) ,in my opinion this is Jerry Richardson's order of interest.

Maybe that is true, but we have usually been competitive.

I think only 4 or 5 times in franchise history we have had a record worse than 7-9.

Other franchises have been much worse with long periods of time being 4-6 win teams

Have said it numerous times...

There's a huge difference between not caring about winning and not knowing how.

When it comes to Jerry Richardson, I've never bought into the notion that the former applies.

The second, however...

No it sends the wrong message to the rest of the team. How can you ask other players to risk injury when you show prefrential treatment to Cam. He is supposed to be the leader of the team. IR to protect him would undermine that. He needs to go to war with who we have.

I think they were wrong pulling him earlier in blowouts. Time for Cam to learn to get rid of the ball quicker and learn how to function when teams take away his escape lanes like the Eagles did last night..

We have Atlanta then a bye. Atlanta has no pass rush. Clean up the protections and simplify things.

Archived