• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could it be worse than Green Bay?

Jeremy Igo

Monday Night will feature a real Dynamic Offense by a smart coach vs. a Vanilla, stupid offense led by a coach who arrives on the Short Bus each week.

Going to be brutal.

Is the Eagle offense better than he Panther offense this year? It is tries to go about offense in a flashy manner.....yes. Better? They average the same pts per drive and turn it over more than anyone in football.

I don't see Sanchez doing much. If they're smart, they'll use McCoy a lot.

I think it could be worse. Philly's defense is actually better than Green Bay's was and while their offense doesn't have an Aaron Rodgers, they do have a offensive guru in Chip Kelly and you already know how our defense struggles against face paced offenses. I'm not expecting much for this game.

New Orleans in the Dome will probably be worse. Though if this game gets to be as bad as the GB game I'll watch for the sheer novelty of having Mark Sanchez ball all over us.

When you begin using the performance of the other team as the relative basis for your own team's performance, it's pretty bad.

It matters little to me who is on the field against Carolina, I only want to see some progress and some productivity relative to their past performances. And I have little expectation this will happen anytime soon. 

Watch the Packers game right now and that'll answer your question. Rodgers is unbelievable.

Rodgers is definitely great, but this has been more about what a dumpster fire the Bears are than how great the Packers are. I mean, let's be honest a lot of QBs would be looking good for the Packers tonight considering the Bears are letting Jordy Nelson streak down the field completely uncovered on every third play or so.

Archived