• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could it be worse than Green Bay?

Jeremy Igo

The Green Bay game was over in the first quarter. Was that the bottom? Could Monday night be any worse? Is that even possible....

What say you.... Have we seen the worst 2014 has to offer?

Great question Jeremy, and it's something I've been thinking about all week. And as much as I love the panthers...I honestly don't know what to expect Monday night. Do we have the talent to win MNF, yes I beleive we do. Will our coaching staff have the team mentally prepared with a well thought out game plan that includes contingency plan if primary plan does not produce??? I don't think so. One thing ron Rivera has taught me is this: we suck after a bye week (and this has been a mini bye week). I've also learned that the one thing the panthers desparately need to develop is an IDENTITY as a team, as an organization...going into Rivera's 4th year and we still have not established a TEAM identity. The only thing we are known for unfortunately is inconsistency as a team...that's not something you want to be known for in the NFL. Do you think teams like the patriots wonder if they are capable of winning, If their coaching has them prepared and have them in the best position perform? Hell no, they beleive they are going to win...the elite teams believe in their organizational culture which breeds team confidence which results in wins. So...do I think It can get worse than GB...who the hell knows.

So much depends on Newton as to whether things are blowouts or not. Too much probably

In watching NFL Matchups, the Panthers had two highly probable TDs if Cam hits those throws.

It's like our QB has the yips. If you ever have played golf or tennis you know what I mean. Things that your body did effortlessly and automatically suddenly isn't so effortless when your mind starts over thinking

I just hope they win of course but think it is unlikely ad we have no pass rush and horrible secondary and an offense that has scored less in three games than philly has one

Hope springs eternal...so does the draft

The Green Bay game was over in the first quarter. Was that the bottom? Could Monday night be any worse? Is that even possible....

What say you.... Have we seen the worst 2014 has to offer?

We take back first place in the NFc South. If anything, rivera knows how to make them boys play in the second half of the season. Keep pounding baby.

Archived