• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could it be worse than Green Bay?

Jeremy Igo

If, IF that game is worse than GB, then, I don't know.  This is my first year living in charlotte, finally able to follow every panthers game, this will just be a low blow finally getting out of Black and gold Mole hell.  I have tickets to the Tampa game and regardlesss, this will still be my first panthers game and I'll go proudly donning my old Smitty Jersey (shoot me, I want a new jersey, but I spent pretty much every extra dime I had making the move up here).

I don't think it will be as bad as the GB game. The Eagles run a lot of offensive plays which will wear down our defense especially considering our offense is terrible.  I'm thinking something like Eagles 24, Panthers 17. I don't think it will be over in the first half. The good news is we'll move up the draft board.

The Green Bay game was over in the first quarter. Was that the bottom? Could Monday night be any worse? Is that even possible....

What say you.... Have we seen the worst 2014 has to offer?

Last time I checked Mark Sanchez isn't Aaron Rodgers....and you could argue Rodgers is playing his best ball of his career currently.

Philly has committed tons and tons of turnovers. They have gotten a little lucky with random ST and D TDs to bail them out. I don't think there O has been as impressive this year as some would assume

Philly is a game that potentially could set up well for us. Eagles have lots and lots of poor drives.

Limit the drives and they could actually really struggle in a game.

They also turn the ball over a ton with the emphasis on creating lots of possessions for their O

Archived