• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ogbuehi moving back to RT

ctrcat

I don't want him anymore.

I was uncertain about him a bit last year. Thought that he was a better pass blocker and needed more improvements on his run blocking game.

Now, this year. He's been falling by day. The more I look at him, he's looking like a RT or even better a Guard. The same for guys like Lael and Erving too.

Ereck Flowers is really the only damn OT in this draft that his plays clearly speak volume that he's a damn LT.

Is it asking too much for one of these guys to just be able to pick up a DE and throw him into linebackers? If they worked harder in the weight room they could be 7'5" 570 lbs of muscle and run a 4.3 40, alas seems like most players are too lazy.

OL are FINESSE now. Why? College football turned Arena league. Heavy passing systems everywhere. These OLs forgot how to play dirty like they used to when the run game was still around.

OL are FINESSE now. Why? College football turned Arena league. Heavy passing systems everywhere. These OLs forgot how to play dirty like they used to when the run game was still around.

That's why I want the the OT from Andrus Peat from Stanford. He comes from a run first offense

That's why I want the the OT from Andrus Peat from Stanford. He comes from a run first offense

Yea, with Ogbuehi falling it will probably be Peat or Scherff being the first OT off the board. Both might be the first two OTs to hear their names call too.

La'el is looking like an OG to me now. Drango and Sambrailo might be climbing up pretty soon.

Yea, with Ogbuehi falling it will probably be Peat or Scherff being the first OT off the board. Both might be the first two OTs to hear their names call too.

La'el is looking like an OG to me now. Drango and Sambrailo might be climbing up pretty soon.

Yea is starting to look like if we don't get Peat or Scherff at where we currently pick we have to take Amari copper and wait for OT in 2nd

Don't care what tackle spot he plays, we need good tackles. Ronnie Stanley is another great choice if he declares

i been watching Ronnie for the last month, and he is really good. his best game came vs FSU. watched him yesterday vs Arizona St, and thought he played ok. very athletic big guy, who was considered a basketball player up until his last year in HS. moves really well. 

i been watching Ronnie for the last month, and he is really good. his best game came vs FSU. watched him yesterday vs Arizona St, and thought he played ok. very athletic big guy, who was considered a basketball player up until his last year in HS. moves really well.

I thought he was great against ASU, rarely gives up any pressure. And we really need tackles who can pass block

Archived