• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heroes Season 4/ Volume5

Jangler

There may be spoilers below if you haven't seen the last episode...

Watched it last night... here are my conclusions...

1) Peter is a pussy. (No surprise there) I liked the nail gun thing, but then he lets Sylar walk???

2) The whole carny thing is getting old.

3) They talk way too much

4) HRG's girlfriend is officially the hottest one on the show.

There may be spoilers below if you haven't seen the last episode...

Watched it last night... here are my conclusions...

1) Peter is a pussy. (No surprise there) I liked the nail gun thing, but then he lets Sylar walk???

2) The whole carny thing is getting old.

3) They talk way too much

4) HRG's girlfriend is officially the hottest one on the show.

agreed...its x-men without the action and spandex....samuel is fuging magneto with different powers...im not sure who is xavier but they have turned this season into a magneto season without the cool magneto to reak havoc. Samuel wants to use all of his powers and get rid of the humans, he has his own place where all the mutants can be free from persecution. Same old story with no action and gay drama...

ps i WOULD BONE THE HELL OUT HRGS GF

• 1 month later...

OK... I can't believe I'm the first one to bump this back up after Monday nights 2 hour premiere...

My thoughts:

1) Somebody PLEASE kill Hiro, holy crap, I can't take it anymore.

2) Hayden is definitely getting hotter.

3) HRG's girly is still smokin'.

4) Tattoo girl is smokin' too.

5) Peter needs to quit cryin' and man up. Stop trying to save people and go after Sylar dumbass.

6) I predict that the "deaf girl who can see sound" plot is going to be really dumb... OK, dumber than it already has been.

7) This show is still on the border for me... could be really good, but still too much talking and not enough action... seems to be their thing.

No spoilers Sultan... :P

I thought the two hours went by pretty quickly.

Still can't figure Samuel though...

Samuel is one of my favorite characters!

He is just so manipulative, seems nice and wants to help but hes in it for himself....he wants everybody around him so he can become the most powerful hero. He says he wants to have a home for everybody but I highly doubt thats the truth.

'Heroes' actor searching for parents after earthquake'

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/01/13/jimmy.louis.haiti/index.html

(CNN) -- Haitian native and "Heroes" cast member Jimmy Jean-Louis was searching for his elderly parents in Haiti on Wednesday afternoon after a powerful earthquake struck the nation. Jean-Louis learned that a house he had grown up in collapsed, killing several of his relatives

Archived