• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heroes Season 4/ Volume5

Jangler

Much better last night I thought... at least they provided a few clues to Samuel and his crew... and Peter got all of Sylar's powers, but probably doesn't know it yet.

I was dying to see Claire get in that bathtub with Tracy... that would save the show, a lesbian bath scene... "lick the cheerleader, save the world?"

Much better last night I thought... at least they provided a few clues to Samuel and his crew... and Peter got all of Sylar's powers, but probably doesn't know it yet.

I was dying to see Claire get in that bathtub with Tracy... that would save the show, a lesbian bath scene... "lick the cheerleader, save the world?"

I didnt get to see it yestderday...pn my tivo...ill watch it today and umm and no more spoilers till tomm k?

lol

Peter can still really only hold one power at once but we'll see if he figures out something. Maybe he got Syler's power TO get other powers....

They had to give Peter "all" his powers back at some point because you can't have Sylar running around with all those powers and not have something to counter it... I think he's got them all and just doesn't know it yet.

Samuel is bad, remember 2 episodes ago when he was telling his "niece" that she would get her revenge against Bennett. Then again im guessing he is just playing everybody to get his own way.

Glad they brought Mohinder back, I knew Hiro wouldn't let him just get killed.

Archived