• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heroes Season 4/ Volume5

Jangler

I like having a set of good guys and a set of bad guys, now it's getting more like comic books instead of some soap opera crap.

Yeah, the good guy vs. bad guy thing isn't all bad... I think their original intention was comic book type show, which they did the first season and then failed at after that... there's still WAY, WAY, WAAAAYYYYY too much talking, like Claire and her dad on the phone etc... it's really dumb.

I like the fact that Sylar is giving Parkman a hard time... why the hell would you treat that power like an addiction? Obviously you could abuse it, but to not use it at all???

Show is bad. This week's episode was horrible. Soooooooo much BS and talking. Big ole' waste of time. Now let's add a new character, a deaf chick that sees sound as colors, I mean, come on, we don't need more characters (unless they are bad). To further prove how soap opera based the show is they don't even SHOW Samuel tearing the house down. Cheapos do not want to pay for graphics on a show that should be about fighting between heroes.

Archived