• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heroes Season 4/ Volume5

Jangler

12 hours to go! Will it be any good?

Episode Synopsis: HEROES Season 4 premiere "Orientation" & "Jump, Push, Fall" - Claire (Hayden Panettiere) struggles with adjusting to her new life in college when a mysterious death thrusts her into the spotlight once again. Elsewhere, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) continue their noble quest to help people by promoting their abilities. Angela (Cristine Rose) fears Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) will soon discover his true identity; while Matt (Greg Grunberg) is haunted by an unexpected visitor seeking something he has lost. Tracy Strauss (Ali Larter) and H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) join forces, looking for the key to unlock the motive behind a horrific crime. Meanwhile, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) uses his abilities for good, but he is soon called upon to aid an old friend. While the heroes adjust to their new surroundings, a mysterious carnival clan, led by ringleader Samuel (Robert Knepper), sets their sights on familiar faces. James Kyson Lee and Zachary Quinto also star. Rachel Melvin, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Ashley Crow, Lisa Lackey, Assaf Cohen, and Saemi Nakamura also guest star.

Saw on the Today show today that Masi Oka said they haven't written and don't know how his character will survive his illness or not...confirmation that they are writing this poo on the fly. I'm giving it a few shows then no more.

I guess all that BS about them having it planned out was just that... or just for that first season. I've thought that ever since season 2, the show just doesn't make any sense...

Not much to be excited about, honestly. This show has way more commercials than any show, 2 hours felt like 25 minutes. When the show WAS on it was all talking and boringness. Hiro ruins this show, seriously. At this point he's seriously, the jar-jar-binks of Heroes. I've been waiting on future Hiro for a while, it's not coming it seems, so I hope he gets killed (not happening).

The Carnival guys seem cool but we'll have to see. NBC has to feel like this is the last year, honestly.

And the story lines are so easy. In the previews for next week you can pretty much guess that Claire's "friend" at college is working for Samuel in an attempt to drive her to hate normal humans after she lets the rumor out and all this. Too...easy.

Archived