• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy engaged?

Jeremy Igo

how the hell do u meet a girl and get engaged in 3 months?

my wife and i went on our first date in mid august and picking out an engagement ring two months later and officially engaged that christmas then married one year and one day after our first date. of course we kind of knew each other (or knew who each other was) for about 10 years before that. we've been married for 12 years now.

not saying that is hardy's situation at all, just that it can happen and i know a few other long term happily married couples who did pretty close to the same thing.

btw, i was 32 when we got hitched and she was 24 so there was probably a bit more maturity involved.

my wife and i went on our first date in mid august and picking out an engagement ring two months later and officially engaged that christmas then married one year and one day after our first date. of course we kind of knew each other (or knew who each other was) for about 10 years before that. we've been married for 12 years now.

not saying that is hardy's situation at all, just that it can happen and i know a few other long term happily married couples who did pretty close to the same thing.

btw, i was 32 when we got hitched and she was 24 so there was probably a bit more maturity involved.

Who was more mature?

Thanks everyone, I'll see you in 24 hours

Archived