• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy engaged?

Jeremy Igo

met my wife in June of 2008.

Was married November 1st, 2008.

Her parents met and married in less than 3 months, and have celebrated over 50 years of marriage.

Ya don't decide when ya find the one.

Just found out not long ago my dad knew my mom for 6 months then asked her to marry him, so I am not surprised at all by hardy.

Poo happens.

I mean if this is true it's obvious he was fuging around with whoever this is while he was with Holder.

Not like he just met the new bitch and got engaged....you'd have to assume.

That's some mighty grand assumptions you're making there...in addition to the stories already mentioned there's someone in my family that was even more extreme.  Got married after about a week.  Stayed married for over 20 years...

That's some mighty grand assumptions you're making there...in addition to the stories already mentioned there's someone in my family that was even more extreme. Got married after about a week. Stayed married for over 20 years...

I'm not meaning it to knock him...I was just considering another side of the story that wasn't mentioned when folks were slaying him for being engaged after a few months.

Archived