• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Week's Fan Duel .. aka.... my revenge

Jeremy Igo

the prize pool would be worth it even if it were just 20-30 people while rewarding the top 3rd..  I mean, it's not up to me so it's no big deal, I just thought it would be cool to have it among huddlers only.  

It says there's a $1,000 payout, so 222 is to cover the payout plus a $110 profit. Poo costs money.

What you need to do is add up all of the known wins and make sure they're paying out that thousand. Or see if there's a chart that shows the payouts.

It says there's a $1,000 payout, so 222 is to cover the payout plus a $110 profit. Poo costs money.

What you need to do is add up all of the known wins and make sure they're paying out that thousand. Or see if there's a chart that shows the payouts.

Dude let the guy earn a profit.. lol I was just looking forward to facing people from the huddle. 150+ random people to cover the payout just doesn't have the same appeal. No big deal though.

the prize pool would be worth it even if it were just 20-30 people while rewarding the top 3rd..  I mean, it's not up to me so it's no big deal, I just thought it would be cool to have it among huddlers only.  

I don't think there is anything stopping us from creating a 20 person league and posting it here. Not sure.

There is a chart:

• 1st : $100.00
  • 2nd : $70.00
  • 3rd : $50.00
  • 4th : $40.00
  • 5th : $35.00
  • 6th - 7th : $30.00
  • 8th - 10th : $25.00
  • 11th - 20th : $20.00
  • 21st - 30th : $15.00
  • 31st - 52nd : $10.00

Archived