• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Week's Fan Duel .. aka.... my revenge

Jeremy Igo

Are all 222 entries Huddlers or what seems to be random strangers?

It would be more fun to go against Huddlers only...

You have to have 222 entries to make the prize pool worth it.  If we don't get 222 entries, the contest will be cancelled and the money will be returned to the players.  Apparently there aren't 222 Huddlers that want to participate that's why it fills it up with randoms.

You have to have 222 entries to make the prize pool worth it.  If we don't get 222 entries, the contest will be cancelled and the money will be returned to the players.  Apparently there aren't 222 Huddlers that won't to participate that's why it fills it up with randoms.

the prize pool would be worth it even if it were just 20-30 people while rewarding the top 3rd..  I mean, it's not up to me so it's no big deal, I just thought it would be cool to have it among huddlers only.  

It's locked to anyone but huddlers initially. Hopefully we get to a point where we can fill it up ourselves.

222 just seems excessive esp with so little actually being Huddlers..

Unless fanduel is throwing some kickbacks, because the prize pool vs entries isn't much of a difference maker, just seems like 50 spots would be more relevant and attract more huddlers over time..  

Edit:  may have answered my own question...    again, it's not my decision, I was just looking forward to participate with a huddle group week to week instead of what I can find or create myself.

Archived