• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Indianapolis Colts (3-4) at NY Giants (5-3)

gettlemanjack

TY Hilton is now the leading receiver in the league. 3rd round pick.

Too bad we didn't have a 3rd round pick in 2012 lol Oh well, we wouldn't have taken him anyway. Hilton's a stud. Reminds me a lot of Antonio Brown. Undersized, but quick as hell, can make people miss, and makes tough catches. If he continues to develop, he could very well end up like him.

If 438 yards, 2 TD's and 2 int's is brutal, then that just shows you how good Peyton is. And I don't believe that QB's performances are dependent on the players around them. Brady had absolutely nobody last year and still got his team to the divisional championship. And I wouldn't call Richardson, Bradshaw, Hilton, Nicks, and Fleener a very great supporting cast. Good? Absolutely. Great? Absolutely not. They have a decent bunch. Now the Bears, that's an elite supporting cast. Too bad Cutler sucks ass.

Then, who the hell is catching those passes and running 20 yards with them? What more would you want from WRs that gets open and catch passes?

Peyton's stat were just catch stats against soft defense.

Then, who the hell is catching those passes and running 20 yards with them? What more would you want from WRs that gets open and catch passes?

Peyton's stat were just catch stats against soft defense.

I know it doesn't seem like it because our offense is so bad, but WR's getting open and actually catching passes is pretty normal in the NFL.

Luck or Cam, if you had a choice, who would you pick?

I'm a Cam fan and I would pick Luck right now. Cam hasn't show us some flash in a long time now. I understand the issues around him but you can't be too dependent on what's around you either.

Archived