• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF: Indianapolis Colts (3-4) at NY Giants (5-3)

gettlemanjack

I think if they were regularly throwing 44 passes by the middle of the third quarter in most of their games they would have stats at least that good.

True. However, you can't do that with every QB. The fact that he 4 TD's and doesn't have a pick yet after throwing that many times already is incredible.

True. However, you can't do that with every QB. The fact that he 4 TD's and doesn't have a pick yet after throwing that many times already is incredible.

Exactly. It's either you can do it or not. I am sure if coaches had a QB who could throw accurately that much, the would not worry too much about the run game.

Luck already being a d!ck to the other players, ordering them about etc, but as they said, he's earned it.

Yeah but he is still making the plays. No run game, no oline and still putting up the numbers. Oline can affect QB play but the great ones can overcome it.

Not short changing Luck here, but 47 drop backs and only one sack.  He is doing a good job maneuvering and him throwing on the run is one of his many gifts.

But 47 drop backs against what was 8 runs, your QB is going to get hit and take some pressure, which is why, as great as he has played (and he is playing great), he has only completed 53% of his passes today.

Exactly. It's either you can do it or not. I am sure if coaches had a QB who could throw accurately that much, the would not worry too much about the run game.

Luck already being a d!ck to the other players, ordering them about etc, but as they said, he's earned it.

Yep. Luck is on the brink of elite. And I don't even call that being a d*ck, I call that being a hard leader. I see Brady and Peyton be a d*ck to everybody, but their teammates always respond to them so it must work.

True, but his INT% hasn't been that great this year (but will certainly go down after tonight)

Archived