• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking down that failed touchdown attempt....

Jeremy Igo

Greg Cosell broke that play down on Friday and said Bersin started moving to the right because the timing of the play ended and the ball was thrown to him late.

32 came towards Bersin making Bersin step to his left, ball was thrown a bit to his right but Bersin still got both hands on it.

Cam is a ballhog, always has been and most of the time it works out. A coach with command of his team would make him cut that poo out and trust his teammates a little more. He's had to carry teams his whole life so as soon as the team shows any signs of incompetence he starts pressing to do everything himself. Been doing it since day 1.

Is this the first time you've ever criticized Cam?

Yep, would go a long way. Olsen is being taken out of he equation with attention from safeties now. KB is never double teamed. He and Cam should be able to put on a clinic with their physical skill sets.

KB is never double teamed...?  I have seen KB double and effectively triple teamed, perhaps not on those plays (or lately).

Also, that INT was not on Cam. It wasn't a perfect ball, but Bersin did pretty easily get two hands on it. 90% Bersin's fault.

dont think I agree with that nor does cosell who talked about that play specifically - he addressed it as a timing issue which I think has really hurt our receivers this year - no one except olsen seem to be on the same page as Cam and Olsen hasnt had many targets recently.

dont think I agree with that nor does cosell who talked about that play specifically - he addressed it as a timing issue which I think has really hurt our receivers this year - no one except olsen seem to be on the same page as Cam and Olsen hasnt had many targets recently.

Good watch it. The pass was a little late, but nothing terrible.

Bersin should of for sure caught that catch. At the game it looked like it was a little wide of him but very catchable. I think some more work will make him a very good receiver, but he isnt QUITE there yet. And honestly even if philly is healthy for MNF I think he should be back there at very least on kickoffs if not punts as well. I havent had an extreme urge to hold my breathe the last 2 games with him back fielding instead of Philly

Also, that INT was not on Cam. It wasn't a perfect ball, but Bersin did pretty easily get two hands on it. 90% Bersin's fault.

It was thrown behind Bersin, but that is a catch that a good WR MUST make.  It definitely was a catchable ball.....not nearly perfect, but definitely catchable.

Archived