• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Scoring

Jeremy Igo

carolina has basically had a mini bye week, They have had 10 days to rest, heal, and "watch the tape & correct mistakes" Carolina has yet to put together that perfect game playing well on offense, defense and special teams.  I think this happens on monday night and they show the world baby were back.  My prediction is carolina crushes philly.  Go Panthers!

You could put Jimmy C in the Eagles offence and they'll still put up points. Foles ans Sanchez are equally average. Luckily our run D has looked better recently so we may have a little more hope. 

false you can't just put anyone in their offense. they score a lot of points on deep balls. their o-line has been pretty bad this year in terms of run blocking

If we protect Cam we can score points.

Everything the Eagles do offensively has to be graded on a curve because of their crazy pace.

Same for their defense too, however, they did make Cousins the toast of the NFL for a week so...

I thought the offensive line did a decent job in the first half against NO.  Cam had some time, but we made some critical errors.  Balls were overthrown, receivers dropped passes or tipped them and caused interceptions.  In the second half, we were forced to throw more and New Orleans had an easier time getting to Cam.  

If they can give him some time this week, if he is on target, and if the receivers hold on to the throws, then we might have a shot. 

I thought the offensive line did a decent job in the first half against NO. Cam had some time, but we made some critical errors. Balls were overthrown, receivers dropped passes or tipped them and caused interceptions. In the second half, we were forced to throw more and New Orleans had an easier time getting to Cam.

If they can give him some time this week, if he is on target, and if the receivers hold on to the throws, then we might have a shot.

I am treating that as an anomaly. Cam has shown he can do great things when given time more times than he has not.

Not capable of putting up many points as long as Olsen has to help with protection.

I put this on the coaching staff.  I get you need extra blockers because the O-Line is horrible BUT you don't use one of you best weapons to do it.  If they do this again on Monday night the entire staff needs to be fired.  The fact they did this so many times in the first half against the Saints drove me nuts.  Use someone else!!  

Archived