• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency or Draft

WOW!!

There are so many rookie WR's making big plays this year. I still can't belive we only drafted one this past draft. It was no secret alot of these guys could play.

I love how Pittsburgh surrounds Ben with speedy playmakers. Perfect compliment for his style of play. However, we'd still have Shula so I'm not sure it would matter

Tackles have a high bust rate as of late, so to me it makes sense to put a priority on some decent tackles in FA.  That way you know you have someone that can actually do the job in the pros.  Even still, if a Tackle that you deem is worth a damn (meets the obviously high standards that G-man has set) is available in the high rounds, then you take them.

As for the draft, I would take the BPA in rounds 1-3, and then try and fill some needs with the BPA at needy positions (if there is some upside).  Otherwise I would try and fill spot duty with FA after the draft.

Don't get me wrong I get your question and why you question Ginn but we are missing a stretch the field type of guy and a solid punt returner.

I am not hating on Ginn I am indirectly questioning the decision to let him go in the first place. if we didn't want him this year why would we want him next year? why would he want to come back? We pretty much said he sucked and we could do better.

Archived