• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Foles just went out with shoulder injury

Jeremy Igo

Mark Sanchez currently playing for the Eagles.

Huge implications for next Monday night.

Huge implications?

Sanchez can run that offense just as efficiently as Foles has ( which hasn't been great) . Losing DeMeco Ryans hurts more than losing Foles. That's the thread you should have started but maybe it's about web hits.

Huge implications?

Sanchez can run that offense just as efficiently as Foles has ( which hasn't been great) . Losing DeMeco Ryans hurts more than losing Foles. That's the thread you should have started but maybe it's about web hits.

Didn't Foles injury happen first?

I'm not one to cheer an injury, but we'll be playing against Mark Sanchez, and the Saints have to play the 49ers coming off a lose. We're right back in contention. Unbelievable. 

By Tuesday we could be in first place with a 4-5-1 record.

I'm not one to cheer an injury, but we'll be playing against Mark Sanchez, and the Saints have to play the 49ers coming off a lose. We're right back in contention. Unbelievable.

By Tuesday we could be in first place with a 4-5-1 record.

That's amazing to consider. Lol

If we win the division with a losing record, the playoff seeding argument will pick up again.

Can't say I blame them. This team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs. The Lions, Packers, Seahawks, 49ers,Cowboys and maybe even the Giants are all more deserving, and one of them will get screwed. Lol

Archived