• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Foles just went out with shoulder injury

Jeremy Igo

I want the Cincy game offense back along with the Seahawks game defense

I agree with you on principal,  but the offense we showcased during the Bengals game was an illusion.   It was the first game we used heavy read option this season..  Bengals were not prepared for it,  and we caught them off guard.    Any team that actually plans to stop the read option,   will easily stop the read option.  

I agree with you on principal,  but the offense we showcased during the Bengals game was an illusion.   It was the first game we used heavy read option this season..  Bengals were not prepared for it,  and we caught them off guard.    Any team that actually plans to stop the read option,   will easily stop the read option.  

Yeah I know. It's all hope at this point and I'm hoping the Foles and DeMeco Ryans injuries will help as well

This would make the NFC really interesting. Seattle has regressed, Romo is hurt, now Foles is hurt. The Cardinals are good but will they really go all the way? Is Palmer good enough to lead a team in the playoffs?

Honestly I think the Panthers handed the Saints an NFC championship thursday night in Charlotte.

Palmer has been really good this year honestly. We probably handed the saints the NFCS Thursday but I don't see them getting to the SB mostly on the road.

Archived