• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Foles just went out with shoulder injury

Jeremy Igo

This would make the NFC really interesting. Seattle has regressed, Romo is hurt, now Foles is hurt. The Cardinals are good but will they really go all the way? Is Palmer good enough to lead a team in the playoffs?

Honestly I think the Panthers handed the Saints an NFC championship thursday night in Charlotte.

see this is why I have avoided this place recently, hurt feelings and stupidity are 80% of what's going on here, Saints aren't close to making the Super Bowl(NFC Champs) and neither are we(clearly). This isn't opinion this is fact, Right now which ever NFCS team that makes it to the playoffs will be the weakest team. Saint might win 1 with HFA but that's it.

If Foles doesn't play, with a whole week of preparation and planning, and we lose on Monday, I'm calling for Rivera head point blank. No more just Shula, Rivera can roll out too

I've been shy of hopping on this bandwagon, but I may be convinced if this happens. I'll be in it if it's a blowout.

Mark Sanchez currently playing for the Eagles.

Huge implications for next Monday night.

If he's injured, he'll have a career night next week if he plays. As usual, the Panthers' mindset will make sure he is allowed to overcome his injury like they always do for other teams entering games with uncertainty. 

Archived