• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A pie chart for you

Jeremy Igo

Don't know where u didn't learn how to do simple addition, but the pie chart says 75% of the teams issues are on the offense. Actually even more than that when u account for the offensive injuries, and there wasn't a specified value for that.

Anyways, learn how to count

Thanks for korectin my math

Not enough percentage on owner

the owner doesn't even factor into this equation. Big Cat may have made some personnel mistakes, but guess what... so does every other owner in this league.

idk... i guess i just believe the owner of a football team should be all but immune to criticism unless he is a major jerk or something. but everyone i know who has actually met Big Cat says that the guy is a great man and real nice guy. 

the owner doesn't even factor into this equation. Big Cat may have made some personnel mistakes, but guess what... so does every other owner in this league.

idk... i guess i just believe the owner of a football team should be all but immune to criticism unless he is a major jerk or something. but everyone i know who has actually met Big Cat says that the guy is a great man and real nice guy.

So being a nice guy now makes you a great owner? I've said this once I said this a million times. If you are blessed enough to be a billionaire you should be a nice person who helps others out. Just because he gives greg Olsen private jets for his son doesn't make him a great owner. Yes, it is a great thing and the Olsen family deserve it for the the awful circumstances they are having to go through, but I'm fairly confident 31 other owners would do the exact same thing. Being a good guy does not immune you from failing to reach the playoffs 15 out of 20 years and never putting together back to back winning seasons.

You say that the owner should be immune but what about the embarrassing 2010 season. He literally put John Fox out there to dry. He refused to spend money because he didn't want to go against the shield. He was 100 percent responsible for that embarrassing season. All you guys paying thousands for your PSL's and he just took your money and couldn't care less. But I guess your right he deserves no blame.

Archived