• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top T's have been busting lately

MedellinHeel

Greg Robinson as well. #2 overall and not even on the map! DJ Fluker's safely in the red as well with a -6.6.

I don't think we're picking in the top 10 anyway. Our schedule is too soft and we might even steal this division after all. Assuming we pick in the teens, DB or maybe even WR again may be the right play in the first. We obviously need FA help at OT anyway regardless of the draft (Veldheer is in the green at least and Albert appears to be a monster and worth his huge price $$$).

Greg Robinson didn't play the first half of the year at all. He got in a couple games ago at guard and has done very well. They just now pushed him out to LT with Long's injury. We should now see how he is going to do at LT going forward but needless to say we couldn't have gotten him anyway.

Doing poorly halfway through a rookie season at the second hardest position on the offense and arguably the entire team = bust.

Huddle logic.

We need OT help immediately. If the #2 overall pick doesn't produce immediately how can we expect help at OT immediately?

Expecting a drafted OT to have an immediate impact isn't practical. This isn't Madden.

I would still be ok with any tackle that has talent being drafted, even the way they are sucking now is my point. At least the office is putting emphasis in finding an answer and is putting time into investing in the future.

Bell has always sucked in the big picture of things. It's not the same as a rookie sucking because of a learning curve.

Bell has played for a few years now. Let's give these tackles 2-3 years and then compare whoever is in the starting lineup for another team (since Bell is starting for us) to Bell, and if they turn out any worse I could agree with this thread. I'd put money on not one doing worse.

Like Dwils #1 fan said, we just need someone solid, average.

Interesting that Anthony Collins (who everyone thought we should throw a truckload of money at) is ranked 61st, Michael oher (who we had to sign ASAP, give him what he wants!!1) is 69th, Seantrel Henderson (ugghhhh couldn't we have drafted him in the 6th!!) is 68th, Anthony Munoz err James Hurst is 64th, and Morgan Moses (he was a steal in the 3rd round!!!1) isn't even on the list because he can't beat out Tyler Polumbus who is 63rd and has given up almost as many sacks as chandler and bell put together.

Slight correction, Collins is the player the team offered a pretty decent contract to..so it was our staff who wanted him too apparently.  But yeah like any position it's really a shot in the dark.  

Lewan has been doing well and for a rookie, James has been good even though he's slightly in the red.  

But yeah those top guys haven't been that sharp.  

Greg Robinson as well. #2 overall and not even on the map! DJ Fluker's safely in the red as well with a -6.6.

I don't think we're picking in the top 10 anyway. Our schedule is too soft and we might even steal this division after all. Assuming we pick in the teens, DB or maybe even WR again may be the right play in the first. We obviously need FA help at OT anyway regardless of the draft (Veldheer is in the green at least and Albert appears to be a monster and worth his huge price $$$).

Greg Robinson isn't on there because he's been playing LG, not tackle.

This draft is loaded with DBs so it wouldn't suprise me if we drafted on in the first two rounds. I also wouldn't be surprised if we draft someone from Florida state like Cam Erving or a defensive player considering our scouts have been going to their games and missing out on a lot of other big name schools.

I'm resigned to the idea that no matter what decision he makes, it'll be the wrong one. Like we could pick a top 5 value pick in the middle of the first, and just because we don't have a stud at every single position, it's automatically his fault that he didn't address it with his not-money.

Thanks Gettleman

infomercial-fail-spill-chips.gif

Archived