• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

does anyone like gruden, as a mnf announcer?

hank pimple butt

i have to say i was very pleased w/gruden in the mnf booth.

he is very knowledgeable.....and kept saying d.will is the best rb in the league:D hopefully they keep him in there for a while.....way better than kornholer!

I agree but I don't think him and Jaws like each other at all. They seem to fight and say comments back and forth the whole night. Somebody will have to sit between them before the year is over.

I agree but I don't think him and Jaws like each other at all. They seem to fight and say comments back and forth the whole night. Somebody will have to sit between them before the year is over.

It will never compare to the back-and-forth arguments between Jaws and Kornheiser. There were a few times where you could feel the awkwardness in the booth.

It will never compare to the back-and-forth arguments between Jaws and Kornheiser. There were a few times where you could feel the awkwardness in the booth.

That was actually the best part of having Kornheiser in the booth...those moments where you knew Jaws was trying not to sock him.

I think Gruden is just playing around but Jaws seems more serious, like he has a problem with people disagreeing with him.

Archived